Are you a senior executive in Chicago who is looking for valuable, results-oriented networking, training, tools and tips along with individual support for your career transition? Are you thinking of making a career change and want to know what other executives are experiencing in today's market?
You've come to the right place to learn about the highly-effective facilitated and structured Chicagoland ExecuNet networking meetings. Receive support for your career goals.
Enter the special ExecuNet site here or click on the link below:
- Registration for next month's meeting and occasional training
- Location maps and driving instructions
- Meeting agenda, format, benefits and preparation tips and sample handbill
- Resources and learning to support career transition
- Testimonials about our meetings
- Special Offer! No-cost ExecuNet Association Membership for attendees of ExecuNet
- Learn about ExecuNet's membership and benefits here or go to www.execunet.com
“Can I just say you are such an inspiration!! What you do is amazing - you bring people together in a simple way that is effective and fulfilling. I really appreciate you facilitating the [Chicago ExecuNet] networking meetings. Never thought I would say this but.... networking is fun!!!” Cathy Liebrock
Gail Sussman Miller, of Inspired Choice, and Lyndsey Wolfsmith, of The Entrepreneur's Source, host and facilitate two meetings each month alternating between Chicago on the 1st Wednesday of the month and Oakbrook on the 3rd Wednesday of each month. These meetings feature motivating facilitated networking, training and stimulating discussion that offers senior executives their own 3-minute spotlight to share goals, ask questions, and receive contacts, leads and advice. In between meetings, executives network and learn online in the ChicagoLand ExecuNet LinkedIn Group.
“I appreciate your focus & direction to keep us on a positive and meaningful track as well as providing words of wisdom and encouragement! This was the most energetic and supportive meeting I have attended in my four months of networking events.”Terri Hines