- As a recruiter, do you have a candidate you want to put forth to a hiring manager but they need a little polish?
- Does your candidate need help with interviewing, being concise, executive presence, conversational finesse?
- Get your candidate ready quickly with expert laser-focused coaching with Inspired Choice!
- How can we work together to get the right executives happily in the right seats?
Two choices to ready candidates for success
Emergency Roadside Assistance laser-focused immediate help to repair a flat tire or skill
Peek Under the Hood for deeper skill-building and long-lasting improved skills and habits
EMERGENCY ROADSIDE ASSISTANCE for immediate high-impact laser skill-building. Some candidates just need skill building in one or two areas. These executives are quick learners and are willing and open to shift the way they think and act.
Delivery: Typically 2-4 one-hour sessions for laser focus to improve:
- interviewing: consultative style, behavioral questions, effective success story telling
- executive presence
- leadership development
- communication skills: active listening, presentation skills, conversational finesse
- emotional intelligence:
- interpersonal interactions/empathy,
- decision-making/impulse control, and
- stress management/flexibility, optimism, resilience
In each session Gail assesses needs, coaches, teaches and ends with action steps or homework and accountability so executives apply and integrate new habits of thinking and behavior. Then she circles back to celebrate successes, debrief, tweak and tackle remaining obstacles.
Fees: $300 per one-hour phone session. Quantity pricing available.
Results: Executives show up with more confidence, leadership, calm, authenticity, and finesse in a specific skill set.
PEEK UNDER THE HOOD for executives who need more of an engine overhaul/rebuild to develop a full range of job search and interpersonal skills.
Delivery: 3-month minimum commitment starts with a 1.5 hour in person session followed by either 3 or 4 telephone coaching sessions of 40-45 minutes per month based on the momentum and structure desired. This fits executives who:
- haven't been in search for a long time,
- hate networking,
- don't like asking for help or initiating conversations in networking and interviewing,
- need help defining their approach,
- are not clear on their messages or value proposition
- don't present or show up well in interviews.
Fees: $3000 to 4000 for the whole program based on session frequency
Results: Executives who are more emotionally aware, clear, and confident. They know their strengths well and can articulate clearly how they can uniquely help an employer. They know how to communicate in a consultative style, more easily build relationships and have meaningful productive conversations while networking and interviewing.
Gail's Coaching Style. Boosting emotional fitness and intelligence is at the core of all Gail's coaching which includes strengthening self-confidence, assertiveness, empathy, decision making, and stress management. Her style is heart-driven, holistic, inspirational and focused on mindset, thoughts and beliefs. We have far more intelligence than just our minds; there is emotional and physical intelligence as well. Gail layers practical, tactical techniques on after achieving an improved mindset.
Explore Our Possibilities!
Email Gail to schedule a call
See if partnering makes sense for you and your candidate
for the sake of thrilled clients and joyful hired candidates!
About Gail Sussman-Miller of Inspired Choice. Gail' mission is to inspire executives, women and small family and women-owned businesses to more powerfully show up, speak up and move up. She does this with two approaches:
- Mindsets. She helps you identify and shift limiting mindsets and beliefs about career/business, relationships, and your Self so you can love and overcome obstacles.
- Action. Then she adds a layer of new habits of thought and behavior, along with practical, tangible, results-oriented techniques.