Wherever you are in the process, Gail can help and will meet you where you are!
Whether you are new to job search after 20+ years or re-evaluating your career direction, feel stuck, unmotivated or can't stay on track, Gail can provide guidance, training, support, accountability and inspiration to take brave action and stay on course til you land.
Sometimes you need a lot of help in your job search or finding career direction. Sometimes you only need a little.
- You may need to take your career into the shop for diagnostics and a complete overhaul (SEE BELOW).
- Maybe you just have a flat tire and need roadside assistance.
- Is new to job search after 20+ years or using old methods that aren't working?
- Feels stuck, stalled, unmotivated or you can’t stay on track?
- Wishes you had guidance, inspiration, support and accountability to stay in action?
- Is uncomfortable selling yourself and not sure what to say?
- Doesn't like or feel comfortable networking (which should be 70% of your efforts!)
For laser focused short-term help, discover the "Emergency Roadside Assistance" sessions Gail offers for specific help in one skill area to get your job search or career change engine back on the road. These sessions offer immediate, ready-to-go mindset shifts and practical, tactical steps you can take to be more effective at taking brave career action!
Choose one or more 1-hour sessions to get laser-focused training and coaching. RECOMMENDATION: "bookend" 2 sessions so you can go out and apply your new skills after Session 1, then in Session 2, debrief your results, lock in your successes, address remaining challenges, and fine tune your approach.
Get 10% off when you sign up for 2 sessions!
Change the quantity in the shopping cart to 2 or more and enter coupon code "10% saving" and then click "APPLY!"
Need a general overview on your career direction?
Is this your first job search or your first search in this new social media tight market?
Need a road map? Gail can be your career mechanic!
Emergency Roadside Assistance - Career
Have you been thinking about making a change in industries or functional areas and don't know where to start?
Are you looking to get off the career ladder and return to a sole contributor role?
Do you feel restless and unmotivated to do the work you've always done?
One 1-Hour Career Session - $250
Emergency Roadside Assistance - Networking
Do you feel uncomfortable and don't like networking? Just having a lot of nice coffees but no results?
Want to be more effective online and off connecting with others and asking for what you need?
One 1-Hour Networking Session - $250
Emergency Roadside Assistance - Interviewing
Looking for help to make you more effective in telling your story, feeling confident?
Would you like to create an engaging conversation vs. being interrogated and be consultative during interviews?
One 1-Hour Interviewing Session - $250
Emergency Roadside Assistance - How to Ask for Help
Want to reduce the "yuck factor" most job seekers feel about asking for introductions
and assistance with your job search? Want to learn how to ask for help with ease?
For deeper guidance, you may be interested in Gail's "starter coaching program" for executives in job search or seeking career changes who have these needs:
- How to decide what you WANT to do in your next role vs. what you CAN do in your career. Follow your passion! You will show up differently while networking and in interviews and you will be more motivated.
- You don't like and don't do enough networking, are shy, or are not sure how to make it productive and more comfortable. Lots of job seekers have nice conversations and gallons of coffee without results.
- How to ask for help and introductions without feeling needy, greedy, imposing or looking helpless. This one critical job search and career change investigation technique can lead to uncovering hidden opportunities.
- You lack confidence and motivation after a layoff, a bad experience, or a prolonged period of unemployment or underemployment. You need to rebuild, regroup and get grounded in how wonderful you and your talent is so you interview well.
What step would you take TODAY if you were brave?