Wherever you are in your job search process, Gail can help and will meet you where you are!
Sometimes you need a lot of help in your job search or finding career direction. Sometimes you only need a little guidance.
- You may need to take your career into the shop for diagnostics and a complete overhaul. Get details below!
- Maybe you just have a flat tire and need short-term, immediate help. Read about "emergency roadside assistance" here!
Are you a senior executive going through career transition and...
- it's your first job search or first-time in this changed market?
- you don't know where to start or how to stay on track?
- you don't know where or how to best network online and off?
- you are not sure you are effective at interviewing?
- you are uncomfortable promoting and selling yourself?
- you are recovering from a layoff, feel resentment or lack confidence
You've come to the right place. Expert help, inspiration, lovingly firm accountability, empowering mindset shifts, concrete practical steps and the bravery to take them, and professional and emotional fitness growth during a time of uncertainty, challenge AND opportunity!
Gail Sussman-Miller, of Inspired Choice, has the answers to the questions above. She teaches you methods for being more effective, confident, authentic and unique, more visible and memorable, and a targeted approach so you shorten your search. Experience more ease, confidence and success. Your one goal during job search is ALL about having meaningful, productive conversations while networking, asking for introductions, and interviewing.