Gail Sussman Miller, of Inspired Choice, is an engaging, dynamic, inspiring speaker and trainer. She delivers results-oriented learning experiences with heart. Gail's expertise lies in teaching leaders and teams new habits of thought and action. She includes learning and application in every session. Gail focuses on how to you can succeed and be happier by learning to be mission-driven, expand limiting mindsets, and leverage emotional intelligence to increase your contribution, advance your career advancement and have more joy.
Do you want to inspire your team, company, conference to...
- Achieve career advancement or transition in less time with better results?
- Make your next career move with intention, heart and conviction tied to your mission?
- Build and sustain more meaningful conversations and relationships in your network?
- Retain top performing women and minority leaders?
- Exponentially, tangibly advance the careers of high potentials?
- Help employees collaborate more effectively?
- Reach better solutions sooner?
Then you need to contact Gail and her team for a rare brand of experiential learning and professional growth from the inside out.
Workshops and Speaking Topics
All sessions tailored to match you and your team's mission, culture, and desired outcomes
- Your Career GPS is Calling! Are you Listening?
- Leveraging Your Emotional Intelligence for Career Success
- 10 Secrets to Boost Emotional Intelligence and Your Career
- How to Love Networking
- How to Love Speaking (Presenting)
- How to Love Managing People
- How to Love Selling without Selling
- How to Be Real in the World of Virtual Networking
- Top LinkedIn Strategies to Be Likeable, Referable and Linkable (review)
- Be More Marketable, Memorable and Referable
- How to Find Your Target Audience by Knowing Your WHO and WHAT
Topics Designed for Women Leaders:
- Reduce Overwhelm by Setting Boundaries; The Art of Comfortably Saying "No" by Saying "Yes, and..."
- How to Love Making Requests; Asking for What You Want
- Conflict Resolution Formula That Ends Me vs. Them
- Self-Leadership -- The Key to Career and Business Success
Descriptions for a sampling of these sessions follows.